Our lightweight, low-profile ECG lead wires enhance patient comfort. Snap, pinch, and Sure-Lock® patient-end connections offer secure attachments to electrodes, providing excellent trace quality.
These lead wires are designed in accordance with ANSI/AAMI EC53 requirements and are interchangeable with most original equipment, including GE®/Marquette®, Philips®/HP®, Spacelabs® and Nihon-Kohden®.
- 3-lead, 5-lead, 6-lead and 10-lead wire configurations
- 3-lead, 5-lead and 6-lead telemetry lead sets
- Telemetry lead sets have detachable shields to protect against water and contaminant ingress
- Fully shielded lead wires are suitable for patient monitoring and high noise environments
- A variety of lengths, including mixed lead lengths
- AHA full color-coded for rapid identification and placement
- Fully molded with flex-relief for added flexibility and enhanced durability
- Easy to clean – wipes down with standard disinfectants
- 12-month warranty
Use our Product Selector Guide to assist in locating the Curbell cables and lead wires designed for use with your monitors.