Why do so many people stay at Curbell for 10, 15, or even 20+ years?
At Curbell Medical, we choose employees who thrive on developing and implementing value for our customers. Employees operate in a culture that supports innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, and rewarding career opportunities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package
- A company that truly believes in its core values: Integrity, Respect, and Learning
- A company that’s committed to a work-life balance
- A company that understands that it is our employees’ talents and collective contributions that are key to our continued strength and success
- A company that’s privately owned and focused on long-term growth — not simply meeting the numbers for next quarter
- A stable company with a solid 4A1 credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, and a strong leadership team guiding us
- Colleagues who are focused on collaboration, innovation, and growth
- Colleagues who enjoy coming to work
- Exposure to top systems, best business practices, and career training programs
- An Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity [EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran]
There are a variety of career paths offered at Curbell:
- Medical Device Sales
- Quality Assurance
- Purchasing and Production Control
- Shipping and Receiving
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Environmental Health and Safety
If you’re looking for an atmosphere where you can do your best work, then Curbell may be the perfect fit. We are looking forward to matching your qualifications with our careers. See what jobs are available now.
Curbell values our employees and understands that our employees are the key to our continued strength and success. Therefore, we offer competitive benefit programs that protect our employees’ health and financial well-being. We continually re-examine our benefits to remain competitive and stay current with an ever-changing marketplace, as well as to meet the needs of our employees.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 100% vesting and generous company match
- Cafeteria/Section 125 Plan, which includes:
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical Expense Reimbursement and Dependent Care Assistance)
- Paid Vacation Days and Flex Bank Time
- Paid Sick Bank Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Educational Assistance Program
- Company Discounts including GM Supplier Discount, Verizon Wireless, Chrysler Supplier Discount, West Herr Select Program
- Employee Service Recognition Program
- Employee Suggestion Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Optional Life Insurance
- Curbell Wellness Program
All that we do begins with our values. We believe that giving back is the essence of our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Learning. Our values compel us to act in the best interests of our community. Whether it is in encouraging our employees to share their expertise individually or through group efforts at Curbell, we understand that we have a responsibility to give back to our local communities and to organizations that serve others. Some o the many organizations helped by Curbell and its employees include:
- Food Bank of WNY
- Haven House
- Hospice Buffalo
- Hunter’s Hope Foundation
- JP Morgan Corporate Challenge (pictured above)
- Parkinson’s Association of WNY
- Roswell Cancer Park Institute
- St. Mary’s School for the Deaf
- United Way WNY
- United Against Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Women and Children’s Hospital
To find an opportunity that’s right for you, click on the “SEARCH OPEN POSITIONS” button below. You can then view positions by category, keywords, or location.
• To see all available opportunities within Curbell, click on “View Jobs.”
• Click on the titles of jobs that interest you to learn more about them.
• To apply for a specific job, click on the blue “Apply” button.
There are many opportunities throughout Curbell, and we hope you visit our career opportunities web page often. We are looking forward to matching your qualifications with our careers.