STANDARD SPO2 SENSORS AND ADAPTORS
Curbell’s SPO2 product line is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. We offer reusable sensors in many different configurations in order to meet the demands of today’s clinical environment. These sensors are made with high-quality shielded cable to minimize any electrical interference and both the LED and photodiode are coated with a special polymer which keeps them from coming loose from the housing and becoming contaminated.
- Full molded for durability
- Hinged cover to maintain connection
- Full-shielded Kevlar-reinforced cables
- Vari-torque strain relief
- Light weight
- Easy to apply
- Ergonomic design
FINGER CLIP SENSORS
- Hingeless design increases durability without sacrificing opto alignment
- Light shields block out ambient light to improve performance
- Opto windows are molded into finger pads to provide ultra-consistent light pathway
- Intended for patients over 44 pounds
- Epoxy opto windows cover entire face of opto housing for improved durability
- Color-coded opto housings for easy identification of LEDs
- Nellcor® compatible knobs
SOFT-TIP SPO2 PROBES
Are your SPO2 sensors uncomfortable for your patients and hard for you to clean? The SoftTip sensor is designed with the end-user in mind to provide a greater level of comfort than standard hardshell sensors. High-quality shielded cable is used throughout in order to minimize any electrical interference, and both the LED and photodiode are coated with a special polymer to keep them from coming loose from the housing and becoming contaminated. Configurations are available for most equipment.
- Sealed optical components allow the sensor to be immersed for cleaning and disinfection, resulting in improved infection control
- Can be turned inside out for improved cleaning
- One piece silicone design — no moving parts for increased durability
- Latex free
- Multiple configurations available for many monitor types
- Opto windows are molded into finger pads to provide an ultra-consistent light pathway
- 18 month warranty
SoftTip sensors are available in small and large sizes.
SoftTip sensors can be turned inside out so that
all surfaces can be thoroughly wiped down.