REUSABLE ECG LEAD WIRES
Curbell understands that nurses interact with our lead wires multiple times a day, which is why a “little thing” like an ECG accessory isn’t an afterthought – it’s an opportunity to increase the usability of products and make the user experience better.
Our lightweight, low-profile ECG lead wires enhance patient comfort. Snap, pinch, and Sure-Lock® patient-end connections offer secure attachments to electrodes, providing excellent trace quality. These lead wires are designed in accordance with ANSI/AAMI EC53 requirements and are interchangeable with most original equipment, including GE®/Marquette®, Philips®/HP®, Spacelabs® and Nihon-Kohden®. They are available in:
- 3-lead, 5-lead, 6-lead and 10-lead wire configurations
- 3-lead, 5-lead and 6-lead telemetry lead sets
- Telemetry lead sets have detachable shields to protect against water and contaminant ingress
- Fully shielded lead wires are suitable for patient monitoring and high noise environments
- A variety of lengths, including mixed lead lengths
- AHA full color-coded for rapid identification and placement
- Fully molded with flex-relief for added flexibility and enhanced durability
- Easy to clean – wipes down with standard disinfectants
- 12-month warranty
Use our Product Selector Guide to assist in locating the Curbell cables and lead wires designed for use with your monitors.
PATIENT END CONNECTION OPTIONS
Easy-to-open jaws provide tactile assurance that the connector is open and fully closed.
The smooth, low profile design with recessed grip area facilitates easy application and removal.
Locks on to stud and tab electrodes to minimize lead wire disengagement and assist in the management of alarm fatigue.
Pictured below are some of our more popular lead wires for use with GE, Nihon Kohden, Philips, and SpaceLabs monitors. For a full list of all of our ECG cables and lead wires, visit our online product selector.