THE REMOTE ENTERTAINMENT STATION
MAKE A PATIENT ROOM A FAMILY ROOM
Curbell’s Remote Entertainment Station provides convenient wall-mounted control of a healthcare grade television, and up to four low-voltage room auxiliaries for visitor use. It allows supplemental television access without disturbing the patient, preserving a quiet atmosphere. It can also be used in waiting and lobby areas to eliminate the need for remote controls.
- Creates a visitor-friendly, home-like environment
- The Remote Entertainment Station is easily reprogrammed for any healthcare grade television
- Allows control of up to four room auxiliaries such as lighting, temperature, and drapes
- Two headphone jacks are ideal for creating a quieter environment
- Easy to install and repair
- Two year warranty
The Remote Entertainment Station provides easy access to the same TV features as a pillow speaker.
Visitors can watch television in the hospital room without disturbing the patient.
In waiting rooms, audio is brought to the seating area, helping to create a quieter atmosphere.
|Case||High impact plastic (ABS), UL flammability rating 94V-O|
|Dimensions||8.5″ W x 5″ H x 1.25″ D|
|Mounting||Mounts to a two gang masonry box|
|Switches||SPDT momentary contacts for connection to power-limited circuits of 3OV DC, 500 mA or less|
|Wiring||Cable harness included|
Contact us today for more information
Call us at 1-800-235-7500 or click the button below.