FOR TOTALCARE®, AND TOTALCARE SPO2RT® MATTRESSES
Avoid the extra cost of replacing the complete mattress if the air bladders and foam of the original mattress are still acceptable — simply replace the worn-out cover with a new mattress cover from Curbell. These covers feature fluid-proof, waterproof welded seams, anti-microbial protection, and a waterfall flap over the zipper to keep just about anything from ruining your mattresses.
- Top cover:
- Fade-resistant, polyurethane coated knit
- Shear-resistant, breathable, bi-directional stretch urethane
- Anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic fabric
- BravoSilver Technology (SPO2RT only) to help limit cross contamination (controlled release of silver ions resulting
in a >99.9% reduction of bacteria)
- Tri-laminate vinyl bottom (TotalCare only) provides extra durable surface to withstand wear against bed frame
- Two-piece construction with full perimeter zipper for easier and faster replacement (can reduce replacement time by 50% or more), and easy maintenance (cleaning, changing bladders and hoses)
- Reinforced seams at high stress locations
- Bottom holes (with removable plugs) for air hoses and electronics (TotalCare: 11 holes, TotalCare SpO2RT: 14 holes (classic
- Fully sealed cover prevents fluid ingress
- Easy to clean, stain-resistant, and durable
- Patented zipper-flap design to protect the mattress core
- Added fire retardants (meets CAL 117 fire rating)
- Five year warranty
- Also available: kits, foam topper, moisture/vapor barrier, fire barrier
(the unique magenta color helps differentiate the specialty pulmonary surface)
Waterproof welded seams to help prevent cross contamination and fluid ingress
Specially sized reinforced pneumatics exit ports (includes removable plugs)
|BED TYPE||DESCRIPTION||SIZE||PART NUMBER|
|TotalCare||Urethane Cover, full four-side zipper||36" x 84"||9257|
|TotalCare||Kit (urethane cover, moisture/vapor barrier, foam topper)||36" x 84"||9259|
|TotalCare||Foam Topper, polyurethane||36" x 84" x 2"||9258|
|TotalCare||Moisture/Vapor Barrier||36" x 84"||9255|
|TotalCare||Fire Barrier||36" x 84"||14648|
|TotalCare SpO2RT (14 hole standard)||Urethane Cover, full four-side zipper||36" x 84"||9254|
|TotalCare SpO2RT (14 hole standard)||Refresher Kit (Urethane Cover, Moisture/Vapor Barrier, Foam Topper, Fire Barrier)||36" x 84"||9256|
|TotalCare SpO2RT (14 hole standard)||Moisture/Vapor Barrier||36" x 84"||9255|
|TotalCare SpO2RT (14 hole standard)||Fire Barrier||36" x 84"||14648|
|TotalCare SpO2RT (16 hole, low air loss)||Urethane Cover, full four-side zipper||36" x 84"||19437|
Stretcher mattress disinfection is an important part of any hospital’s infection control program. But the harsh chemicals that are used can damage the mattress over time. Follow these tips to get the most out of your stretcher mattresses.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Make sure you follow the instructions not just for whichever cleaning agent you’re using, but for the mattress itself. Not all mattresses are compatible with all common disinfectants, and using the wrong one can damage the mattress over time.
DILUTE IF NECESSARY
Some disinfectants are intended to be diluted before use. Using them at full strength can shorten the life of the mattress.
WAIT OUT THE “DWELL TIME”
The instructions for the disinfectant may mention the “dwell time”. This is the amount of time that a surface must remain wet to allow the chemical to be in contact with an organism in order to kill it. Make sure you let the disinfectant do its job before wiping it off.
RINSING IS A MUST
After the dwell time has been achieved, immediately rinse the surface with clean