CORDLESS DIRECT CONNECT MONITOR
NO AUDIBLE ALARM • NO RESIDENT AWARENESS • NO RESTRAINT
The Cordless Direct Connect Monitor is a simple, low cost, alternative for cordless and corded bed and chair monitoring of fall risk patients. When used with cordless sensors, the BC500 eliminates cord tripping hazards and cord damage — the primary cause of false and failed alarms and pad replacement costs.
- This solution directs a silent alert to the clinician’s workstation when a resident leaves a bed or chair without assistance.
- Complies with facilities’ concerns about audible alarms in relation to CMS Guidance §483 (11-28-17)*.
- The only fall monitor that connects directly to your nurse call system without sounding an audible alarm near the resident.
- Provides critical notification to caregivers when a resident is exiting a bed or chair unattended, minimizing resident injury.
- The resident is unaware of the notification that is sent silently to the nurse’s station.
- Maintains resident freedom of movement and mobility, promoting the positive benefits of resident dignity, decreased agitation, and improved sleep.
EASE OF USE
- Nurse call jack plugs directly into nurse call
- Silent alarm, reduce alarm fatigue
- Reset button allows your staff to quickly cancel alarm (monitor reactivates automatically without an on/off switch)
- LED indicators show alarm, in-use, battery, and pad status at a glance
- ¼” nurse call jack plugs directly into the nurse call patient station, with option to wall mount (Velcro strips included) and connect with jumper cable (sold separately)
- Compatible with Curbell cordless and corded sensors
- Pause feature gives the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the patient without activating the alarm
- Call cord jack allows the connection of call cords
- AC adaptor option extends battery life, reducing maintenance and replacement costs
- Wall mount available
- Compatible with non-latching and latching nurse call systems
- Size: 3″H x 1.75″W x 1.75″D (not including 1.375″ Nurse Call Jack)
- Power source: 3 AAA batteries (included) with AC backup (optional)
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz
- No audible alarm from monitor (activates an audible alarm through nurse call)
- Conforms to ANSI/UL standard 1069, certified to CAN/CSA C2.2 #205
* CMS Guidance §483 relates specifically to audible alarms in long-term care facilities
The monitor plugs directly into your nurse call station — no cables required.
It can also mount to the wall using the optional wall bracket and connect with a jumper cable.
Two cordless sensor pads can be synchronized to the BC500 at the same time.