CORDLESS BED AND CHAIR MONITOR
When used with cordless sensor pads the Cordless Advanced LCD Bed and Chair Monitor eliminates cord tripping hazards, as well as cord damage — the primary cause of false and failed alarms and pad replacement costs. With its easy-to-read LCD screen, dedicated function buttons, and cordless capabilities, it’s the ideal choice when you need a fall management monitor that’s flexible enough to use with any of your patients in any situation.
The easy-to-read LCD screen shows current settings, pad status, and alarm notifications.
Bright LEDs on the sides of the monitor give additional visual notification of an alarm when the monitor is mounted in the hall.
CONNECT UP TO TWO CORDLESS PADS
Cordless pads eliminate cord tripping hazards, as well as cord damage. Two cordless sensor pads can be synchronized to the BC400 at the same time.
EASE OF USE
- Dedicated button for quick access to volume control
- Reset button allows your staff to quickly cancel an alarm (the monitor reactivates automatically without an On/Off switch)
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance
- Alarm delay setting helps prevent false alarms when the patient momentarily moves off the sensor pad
- Pause feature gives the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the patient without activating the alarm
- The KEY ON/KEY OFF switch places the monitor into a tamper-resistant mode (bypassed by the included override key)
- Nurse call jack allows direct notification to nurse call
- Call cord jack allows the connection of call cords
- Volume can be turned off to reduce alarm fatigue
- AC power option extends battery life, reducing maintenance and replacement costs
- Bed, chair, and wall mount options are available
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs
- Size: 5.3″ H x 3.5″ W x 1.7″ D
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) with AC backup (optional)
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Conforms to ANSI/UL standard 1069, certified to CAN/CSA C2.2 #205