CORDLESS BED AND CHAIR SENSOR PADS
To meet the needs of different patients and situations, Curbell’s sensor pads are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Larger pad sizes provide more surface area for monitoring restless patients, thus reducing nuisance alarms
- Smaller pad sizes allow for more immediate alarm notification if the patient shifts out of normal position
- Three usable lifespans:
- 14 and 30 day pads (white: suitable for hospital patients)
- One year pads (blue: for long-term patients)
- Two styles: Cordless, Cordless Timed
Cordless pads eliminate cord tripping hazards and cord damage — the primary cause of false and failed alarms, and replacement/repair costs. 14 and 30 Day Cordless Pads must be used with the CSP-TW-TX1 Reusable Transmitter (sold separately). NOTE: This transmitter is included with one year cordless pads.
An internal clock counts down the life of the pad based on actual use (i.e. when the pad is plugged in and pressure is applied to the pad), allowing you to extend the usable period of the pad. The monitor will notify you when to replace the pad.
|LIFESPAN||PAD STYLE||7" x 15" CHAIR PADS||10" x 15" CHAIR PADS||4" x 30" BED PADS||10" x 30" BED PADS|
|14 Day||Cordless (white)||CSP-C14-NW7 (10 pack)*||—||CSP-B14-NW4 (10 pack)*||—|
|30 Day||Cordless Timed (white)||—||CSP-C30-TW10 (10 pack)*||—||CSP-B30-TW10 (10 pack)*|
|One Year||Cordless Timed (blue)||—||CSP-C365-TW10||—||CSP-B365-TW10|
* 14 and 30 Day Cordless Pads must be used with the CSP-TW-TX1 Reusable Transmitter (sold separately — see below). NOTE: This transmitter is included with one year cordless pads.
CORDLESS SENSOR PAD ACCESSORIES
|Reusable Transmitter||For CSP-B45-TW10 and CSP-C45-TW10 wireless sensor pads||CSP-TW-TX1|
|Replacement rubber band/clip||For securing 4" x 30" bed sensor pads to mattresses||CSP-BCS|