Curbell is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve. One way we do so is by partnering with students at local colleges and universities on a variety of business initiatives. These initiatives support our business goals while providing students with hands on learning experiences. Throughout the years, Curbell Medical has worked with engineering students at the University of Buffalo on a number of core projects. Two of these projects are featured in the article published on UB’s Campus News Site. We are proud to have a strong partnership with UB and we look forward to continued collaboration in the years to come.
- Your mattresses get a lot of use and abuse — …Read More »
- “Patients reported that brighter lighting during daylight hours felt pleasant …Read More »
- As designers and manufacturers of innovative medical communication technologies, Curbell …Read More »
- How many times have patients disregarded caregiver instructions and refused …Read More »
- Shift change; night shift giving report, day shift taking report, …Read More »
- The hospital room is a transformative place. It’s a place …Read More »
- In the old days, both celebrities and business tycoons would …Read More »