Curbell Medical offers a wide range of high-quality ECG cable configurations, which seamlessly interface with the monitors of major Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Our cables are compatible with GE®/Marquette®, Philips®/HP®, Spacelabs® and Nihon Kohden,® to name a few. Proper fit and function are assured, as each connector has been tested with OEM equipment to ensure compatibility and optimal performance.
- Fully shielded, low-noise patient cables minimize artifact
- Quality ECG trace
- Standard AHA color-coded for quick and easy lead wire attachment
- Molded cables with Snap, Pinch and Sure-Lock® connections
- Two-year warranty on all cables
- Fully molded for durability
Designed in accordance with:
- ANSI/AAMI EC53A: 1998/® 2008
- ISO 13485:2003 (CMDCAS)
- ISO 9001:2000
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Compliant
Curbell’s 3 and 5 lead ECG cables are also compatible with all major manufacturers, allowing for standardization across multiple departments and facilities.
Use our Product Selector Guide to assist in locating the Curbell cables and lead wires designed for use with your monitors.